Dead centre at Plaza Colón
For central Madrid central hotel accommodation for your stag or hen weekend in Madrid, stay together at our 4 star apartments right in the centre of the city. Perfect for shopping, sights, bars and restaurants. Spacious and comfortable, and with the best of the city at your doorstep, the Columbus Aparthotel is located slap bang in the middle of Madrid, at Plaza Colon.
The apartments are well-priced, roomy, luxurious
The apartments have a kitschy 60’s feel that makes them popular locally with rock stars, diplomats and film-makers like Pedro Almodovar. You’ll love the gigantic leather sofas and palms in the impressive lobby and the ground floor café has all the basics for all-important recovery breakfast for those seeking a Madrid Central Hotel.
Madrid Central Hotel top Location at Plaza Colon
- The Columbus apartment building is in Madrid’s most central square, Plaza Colon, (the “Trafalgar Square” of Madrid) – this means you have all of the central nightlife, clubs, bars, shops, museums and restaurants nearby with quick access by cab or underground to all of the more outlying city locations.
- The famous Retiro Park, one of Europe’s great City parks is a ten minute walk away.
- short stroll from both the lively nightlife areas in the Old Town and the opulent avenues of top-notch boutiques and restaurants (“Barrio de Salamanca”).
- The area is well served by Madrid’s fast and comfortable underground (truly a different concept from the Tube!)
- Perfect for 3 of Madrid’s major going out areas: Chueca/Gran Via, Alonso Martinez and Salamanca – our guides will let you into a few secrets on arrival!
- For an air-conditioned afternoon cocktail nearby, try the Hard Rock Café across the road, the trendy eating deck at VIPs nearby or a buffet brunch at Riofrio café – all tried and trusted.
- If you are a Real Madrid football fan in Madrid for the big game, we recommend the Columbus Apartments, as they are handy for the Bernabeu Stadium – only three stops (8 mins) on Madrid’s fast, modern and comfortable underground train.
How can I book or find out more?
Back to Accommodation