Valencia Tapas Bar Tour
Tapas is the stylish way to eat out in Spain and the most social. Your own tapas bar tour of Central Valencia’s best eating places also doubles as a great bar crawl. And you will end up having a full dinner as well!The food on the genuine Valencia Tapas Bar Tour and the way it is served usually bear no comparison to anything you might have tried elsewhere. Spain is the home of tapas – those delicious snacks that you can mix and match and wash down with a nice rioja wine or a beer. This has to be the most civilized way of getting to know a new city – moving from bar to bar, having a few drinks and some scrumptious food that adds up to the equivalent of a full dinner and a bar crawl all in one!
The Spain Event‘s Valencia Tapas Bar Tour lets you try a broad range of the best tapas in the world: tasty fish tapas like boquerones (fried whitebait), bacalao (cod) or the amazing gambas (shrimp) done in wicked amounts of garlic and chilli. And with Valencia being the home of the paella, a small ration of this dish is a must! The spicy Patatas bravas are a perennial favourite in these parts and go down a treat with a cold beer! The locals also munch on almost all parts of pig and no serious tapa eater would overlook the delicious Serrano Ham.
Valencia Tapas Bar Tour – typical schedule
- 2000: Your guide meets you at your hotel or a central meeting point.
- 2030: The Valencia Tapas Bar Tour begins. You’ll visit 4 or 5 tapas bars and get a good look around Valencia.
- 2230: Time for more bars and clubbing? Our guide is there to help you!
- Stops at 4 or 5 Tapas Bars, according to your tastes and the guide’s suggestions.
- At least 4 drinks (wine or Spanish Beer – caña size)
- You will eat the equivalent of a full dinner.
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Valencia Tapas Bar Tour – what else do I need to know?
- Tapas in Spain are usually eaten standing at the bar, and more often than not with cocktails sticks rather then cutlery!
- Please let us know if you have special diet requirements for your group.
- We will encourage you to try a variety of tapas including the local favourites, our guide will of course adapt to your taste – it’s your own tour!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here