The riverfront and Time Out market
Ask the great Fernando Pessoa, ask John Malkevitch or Madonna, ask fleets-ful of Russian sailors. Ask anyone with any minimum nous whatsoever where you have to go in Lisbon and they’ll say “Cais do Sodre” If the Cais do Sodre didn’t exist you’d have to design it. Just across from the port and down the hill from the Bairro Alto, lie Cais do Sodre apartments. Cais do Sodre is the zone for sin and commerce, trade and tantalisation. Near the famous “Pink St” with its former brothels and wonderfully licentious night life, you’ll be impressed by the big and broad buildings and the views of the majestic Tagus River estuary.
Cais do Sodre apartments in Lisbon for groups
- Apartments are spacious with high ceilings, usually with 2 or three bedrooms plus lounge. Views of the riverfront from many apartments.
- Cais do Sodre apartments for all group sizes and needs.
- Near Pink St, Time Out Market, Bica St Elevator and the main underground, ferry and train stations. You’ll use several apartments, usually all in the same building, street or in adjacent streets.
- You’ll have the best restaurants, bars and the wonderful sights of central Lisbon all within a short walk. You can take the train down the coast quickly to one of the nearby beach resorts of Cascais or Estoril.
- For those of you heading to the ports or quaysides for a Lisbon boat trip or cruise – transport available easily (taxi, bus, underground or on foot).
How can I book or find out more?
Back to Accommodation