Madrid Bubble Football
Don’t let organising a stag do burst your bubble! Book Madrid bubble football with The Spain Event in the safe knowledge that we will have everyone rolling around on the ground in fits of laughter. This hilarious activity is becoming increasingly popular among not only our stag groups but also our hens… It is good exercise, great fun and a really unique activity that will give you plenty of laughable moments and awesome photo opportunities.
And don’t worry if you are not that interested in football, because this is just one of the many games we play. The fun behind the zorbs is watching people trying to run without using their arms or just trying to knock over other people and see them bounce down the sideline without causing them the slightest bit of harm.
And it’s not just bubble Football…
Here are just a few of the games we play with our groups:
- Bubble Trouble: Everyone stands in a circle without a ball and waits for the whistle. Then all you have to do is knock everyone else off their feet! Last person standing wins!
- Follow the leader: Played like American Football, you have to protect your leader who takes the ball inside his or her zorb and tries to make the “end zone” while the opposition try to knock the leader over before they get there.
- Sumo Zorbing: Two players in their bubbles in a ring. The objective? Push your opponent out of the ring.
- Bubble Bowling: One player acts as the bowling ball and the rest are pins. The “ball” will run at the “pins” set up in a diamond and try to knock over as many as he or she can. Everyone tries and the one who knocks over the most wins.
- Call my number: Every player in each team is assigned a number from 1 to 5 say. We put a ball in the middle of the pitch and the players on the sidelines opposite each other. A number is called and each person with that number from each team runs out to try and get to the ball first… sounds easy, but trying running without being able to use your arms!
- Zorb Conga Line: one player stands in the middle of the pitch and tries to knock over the players that try to cross to the other end. Those he knocks over join him in a chain to block the remaining players.
Find out more about Madrid Stag Do activities
How can I book or find out more?
Back to activities