VIP, bottles, queue jump…and all that good stuf
Nightclubs are one of Spain’s best kept secrets. Find out why the city of the bat is so irresistible and book entrance into one of the Valencia nightclubs with the Spain Event. Late night club scene is acknowledged as one of Spain’s finest, a Mediterranean re-mix of glamour and cool with the laid-back attitude of Spain’s trendiest beach city.
The best spots to hang out and boogie the night away: Valencia clubs such Umbracle, Mya, Le Premier, High Cube Jerusalem.
Valencia Nightclubs – do’s and don’ts
- The crowd and staff at Spanish clubs are generally laid back, friendly and up for a big night out. But do play by the local rules and don’t fall foul of the bouncers (in Spain just as bipolar a breed as any the world over).
- Don’t peak too early! Spanish clubbing is a late late pursuit. In most cases clubs do not get lively till 2-3 a.m. or even later in summer. For Spaniards a night out is just that, all night out!
- Don’t expect normal bar prices. In general drink prices at the bar in Spanish clubs are 2-3 times the price in bars. Locals spend more time dancing than drinking and often just order one for the whole night!
- Do book VIP passes as over the piece, the drink prices are less than just buying at the bar (and you will have reserved seating and look very cool !)
- Do wear the right stuff: avoid trainers and designer t-shirts just in case. Don’t wear fancy dress, sandals, flip-flops etc.
- Don’t show up legless at the door (you will not get in – neither may the rest of your mates)
- Don’t make aggressive or “clever ” remarks to bouncers (you will not get in)
- Don’t expect staff to have a sophisticated command of English (most do not)
If you are looking for a guided Valencia bar crawl to start off the evening in stye let us know. We recommend you also check out our Fiesta stag night with stripper in Valencia with all the ingredients you’re gonna need (and including club entry!).
How can I book or find out more?
Back to activities