Football Match in Valencia
Why not let The Spain Event organise a football match for your group? We can book a football pitch in Valencia for 5 a side, 7 a side or 11 a side football and include return transport to the pitch along with the ball. This is the ideal way to create a competitive spirit amongst your stag group and sweat out some of the San Miguels from the night before!Due to the vast demand from local amateur leagues, getting a pitch booked locally in Spain can involve queuing and calling, so let the people on the ground do it for you! If your Valencia party weekend is with a team of football crazy stags, then get the lads together into a team (or two) or let us organise a game against another team! Book a pitch with The Spain Event.
Valencia football pitches, as used in the amateur leagues, are usually artificial grass, tennis quick or sand. All of the facilities we use are tried and trusted and offer top quality surfaces. This is the infrastructure that produces Spain’s top players!
If you would like to organise a football match against a local Spanish team, let us know. We’ll find a team of budding David Villas and Andres Iniestas who’ll be only too willing to take your lads on in a Euro Champions tie!
Valencia Football Match – typical schedule (Total: 3.5 hours)
- 13:00 We’ll meet you at your hotel and make sure you get to the pitch in time to limber up
- 1400: Kick off!
- 1545: A keenly disputed Euro tie ends.
- 1600: After changing, our guide will escort you to the pub for the verbal highlights, or to watch some real football!
Football Match in Valencia – what is included for the Price?
- A 2-hour football pitch booking (usually sand, artificial grass surface or tennis quick)
- Changing facilities
- A ball!
- Public transport with our guide to and from the pitch.
- Our guide, in case you need moral support or the magic sponge!
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Football in Valencia – what else do I need to know?
- If floodlights are required there may be a supplement to be paid.
- Private coach transport and a referee can also be supplied. Ask us for a quote.
- We can also arrange a match against a local team ! Ask us for a quote.
- You’ll be playing on artificial grass, sand, or tennis quick.
- We’ll advise on the right footwear for the surface.
- If you are playing in spring or summer, choose the right time of day and take plenty of water!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here