Pub Crawl in Valencia
Let the experts introduce you to the Valencia pub scene. Valencia has a large city centre full of bars and pubs, but let us recommend the real gems and get you a few drinks as well. Valencia has just about everything to suit the budding stag or hen pub crawler from live music and salsa bars to cocktail lounges and outstanding boozers and after hours speakeasies.
¡Tómate un trago! So, with so many places to choose from, and so little time over a weekend, let us recommend the tabernas and bodegas on the Valencia Bar scene that keep the local drinkers happily pedo (something like a rat’s arse…). Let one of our barfly guides show you around on a well-devised pub crawl in Valencia. The bar tour works as an introduction to the Valencia nightlife and a way of getting your bearings around some of the less obvious parts of the old town, packed with jaunty and jolly establishments.
So it’s well recommended for your first night out in town. You will visit at least 4 bars, and sample some of the house speciality shots. It’s your own private crawl, so the pace of things and where you go is flexible. All in all, this is a great way of getting to see the bars of Valencia and chatting to (or up?) the locals over a few drinks before the Valencia night-life really kicks in.
Why book a pub crawl in Valencia? Hear what our customers have to say…
“What a blast! Our guide was absolutely tops… got involved right from the start and gave us loads of local knowledge that saved us so much time. I only wish we had done the pub crawl the first night we arrived cos we spent ages looking for somewhere decent to have dinner.”- Karen Edgewater (June, 2009)
“Fantastic activity. I really liked it a lot, especially the guide! We had really nice shots and learned the old part of Valencia very well. Thank you very much for your help Tony and Mark.”- Andrea Donatelli (October, 2013)
Pub Crawl in Valencia – typical schedule
- 21:30 Your guide meets you at your hotel or a central meeting point. Your guide will propose a few ideas for bars and discuss this with you, maybe over a beer to get things going.
- 21:45 It’s off out into the Valencia night for a guided crawl of pubs.
- 00:30 Our guide will make sure you are fully briefed on which clubs to go to later on, or recommend strip bars or late tapas places.
Pub Crawl in Valencia – price and what is included
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
- Our local rep to recommend the best bars and clubs for partying afterwards
- The bar tour lasts up to three hours.
- Four free shots are included, time-permitting, at bars of our choice
- After the tour, our guide will recommend late-night bars, clubs, including lap-dancing or strip bars.
Pub Crawl in Valencia – what else do I need to know?
- Groups may require public transport to meet our guide at a central point, depending on hotel location – if necessary we will give you full information on this.
- Valencia door restrictions are in general relaxed, but Stags should avoid sandals, flip-flops and scruffy jeans or t-shirts
- Most bars close at 2.30-3.00 and clubs close at 6am
- Excessive drunkenness or disrespectful behaviour: your tour may be discontinued if members of your group are out of control and jeopardise our relations with suppliers or intimidate our staff. In this event, our guide’s word will be final and no refunds will be made.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here