Barcelona Adventure High Ropes – up, up and away!
This exciting Barcelona Adventure High Ropes challenge will add some guaranteed action to your hen or stag do trip. Barcelona Adventure High Ropes is a fun, exhilirating mission to get hearts racing. This activity is made up of a series of physical games and challenges to do whilst moving through tall trees in a beautiful forrest just outside the centre of Barcelona.
This tree top assault course will test everyone’s nerve and balancing skills. During this Barcelona Adventure High Ropes test you’ll move through different games at varying heights whilst the safety instructor keeps an eye on you and your fellow stag or hen do mates and helps guide them along if and when needed. You and your hen or stag do party will come across over 60 challenges including 90m zip lines, nets, cables, bridges, Indiana Jones style, and more! All you have to do is not touch the ground!
Barcelona Adventure High Ropes is the perfect activity to book to add something unusual to your hen or stag do weekend. A great way to banish any potential hang overs from the night’s bar hopping and clubbing the night before and get everyone up and out in the fresh air and stunning scenery. Each member of the group will be put into a safety harness and looked after by the expert safety monitors so there’s no need to worry. Just don’t look down!
Barcelona Adventure High Ropes – What’s included:
- All safety equipment and briefing
- Safety monitors
- Return private transfers
- If you want to add a lunch or another activity, let us know!
Barcelona Adventure High Ropes – Typical schedule:
- 11:00: We’ll pick you up at your accommodation and take you all out to the beautiful forrest setting for the challenges ahead
- 11:30 After a brief safety talk you’ll be put into your harnesses and be ready to start your Barcelona Adventure High Ropes challenges
- 14:00: Challenges completed! Back on the ground and ready for an ice cold beer!
- 14:30: Arrive back at your hotel feeling fantastic!
Barcelona Adventure High Ropes – What else do I need to know:
- As you will be traversing tree tops and walking across wobbly bridges sensible footwear is a must. So don’t forget your trainers.
- Shorts and t-shirts are best to wear as it can get hot up high!
- It’s always a good idea to bring a bottle of water with you
- And as always sun cream is a must